Sunday, March 25, 2012

Goin' Mobile - A Dance Gypsy's tour of the country.

Sunday March 25, 2012   

   Wow!  And just like that I'm now a blogger. Seems much easier than I thought it would be, and way scarier than anyone would ever guess it could be. But it is now done and I need to come to grips with the idea of other people out there, if any, reading what I'm writing.

   My original intent was to give some friends of mine, who won't join Facebook, a place to follow my travels and post a few photo's. It will also give me a place to write a little more about what has been happening since I first took off a couple years ago and started roaming around the country. Don't worry, I have no intention of trying to 'catch up' on all of that time in these first few posts. Can't think of a better way to bore other people, as well as myself, than to write page after page of what has already happened. On the other hand a lot of it will probably come up as this goes on, but I hope there is enough new posts and pictures and stuff to keep everyone interested.

   One last thing; please forgive me in advance for poorly written and composed posts as well as the many mangled spelling errors that I am sure will occur even if there isn't a spell check somewhere on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment