Tuesday, August 14, 2012

    Spent a lot of the day just sitting around with my friends and talking. We caught up on all the news, future travel, a bit of politics, not to much, friends, family, all the things going on in our lives. A very nice way to spend a few hours out of a day.

    Some other friends had invited me to a Rockies game this evening so I headed over to their house around 5:00 and drove down to the field with one of them. A nice evening to spend outdoors with friends, a cold beer, a hot dog, some peanuts and even some crackerjack. I left a little early with one of my friends as she has to go to work tomorrow unfortunately. But the Rockies were ahead 8 to 2 when we left so we hope the Rockies  have broken their losing streak.

   Need to get to bed a bit early since there is someone coming tomorrow morning to put a new windshield in the truck. Did get some more photos sorted and ready to go, but I think it will be tomorrow before I post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment