Thursday, December 5, 2013

    Really nice day today. Woke up early, about 9:00, considering I didn't actually go to bed until well after 3:00 a.m. last night. That is what happens when you find a new Lee Child novel featuring his main character, Jack Reacher. I didn't get all the way through it before finally going to bed last night, but I did manage to get well into it. So it was no surprise to me that I spent several hours today finishing up the rest of that book. Like usual it is a bitter sweet reality that now that I'm done with that book, I will have to go out and find yet another good one to read. Not to fear though..... there are still at least a Bazillion other books out there that are still needing to be read.

    Did a few minor chores around the trailer this afternoon, and then took off and did some walking around the park I'm in. Nothing really remarkable during all of that, but it was just so nice to spend time outdoors in this wonderful weather. Part of what I have done today is read about the huge storm that is piling into some of the western states. Nearly 30 below zero in some areas with wind chills well below that. It all sounds way to cold for me and I am so glad to not be out there right now.

    Going to hang out around the trailer later this evening, most likely reading and maybe watching a movie. Will try to get into Gainsville again tomorrow for a bit. There are a few more items yet to be done, maybe the biggest being a trip to the tire store to have the truck tires rotated and checked before getting on the road again. Also need to get to the post office one last time and maybe.... go have some good Mexican food again. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment