Thursday, February 14, 2013

    Got back to the trailer this afternoon after spending an evening over in Orlando with a friend who not only let me stay at her place before and after my flights out to St Croix, but who also took me to the airport and picked me up, and then gave me a 'jump' this morning after I had gone off last week and left my GPS on in the truck.

    So St Croix was amazing again. Wonderful weather, great dancing and music and loads of old and new friends to spend time with. Lot's of pictures to post, I took more than 800, but that will start tomorrow after I've had time to sort them and throw out about 95% of them. Right now though my body is telling me that it is still on Island Time and that it is time to go to bed. To bad I still need to clear off a bunch of clothes and gear to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment