Wednesday, February 17, 2016

   Lazy day for me today. Spent the morning doing my usual computer stuff, email, fb, comics and such, but also spent a good chunk of time working on photos. It was beautiful outside so I did manage to get out for a little bit, spending a good hour or so wandering the streets of McIntosh, Fl and looking at buildings, citrus trees and other interesting plants and trees.
   Late this afternoon I finally closed everything up and ran into town for an early dinner. I of course found myself stopping at my favorite bodega for a burrito. Today though it was carna asada for the filling instead of beef cheek.
    Once done with dinner, it was time to go over to the local Wally World to see about getting a new battery for my truck key fob. Found the ones I needed, I think, and picked up several. But once one of them was installed it didn't work all that great, leaving me to think that maybe it wasn't the right one after all. Tomorrow I will try to find the extra fob, it is most likely in the console between the truck seats, and see if it works any better.
    While there I also picked up a new cheese grater and a rotisserie chicken for tomorrow. I'm going to finish up here as soon as I can and then either watch a movie or read my book, or maybe both.
    The photos below are more from my week of contra dancing on St Croix in the Caribbean. I know they won't mean much for most of you, but I also write this blog for myself, and as a record of what I have been doing. The next set posted, either tomorrow or the next day, should be more interesting to more people.

St. Croix Contra Dance Week - Feb 3-10, 2016
Dance Photos - Part II

Some of the members of the band 'Wild Asparagus'.

Don and Tracy


Valerie, Anne and Rima


Robbie


Anne and Clark


Don and Tracy again.
Cindy and Bruce


Linda and John



Wayne and Rima



Waylon and Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment