Wednesday, October 16, 2013

    Finished up the day yesterday by trimming more trees and cutting a few more down. Still lots of trees out there to be dealt with, but right now getting the riding mower up and running again may be a bit more important. Checked it out last night and besides needing the main belt replaced it might be nice to fix the transmission enough that it actually stops when you step on the brakes. Being able to go into reverse would be nice also, but we may be going too far with that wish.

    Made a big pot of Chicken Tangine last night for dinner. The original recipe called it Lamb Tangine, but I had to change the name when I found that it didn't actually contain any lamb. Still, it is one of my favorite dishes to fix and eat, fairly cheap to put together and really tasty. I posted to actual recipe several months ago and I am sure you could find it again if you wanted.

    So today looks to be very nice weather wise. I would really like to get the rear door of my truck fixed up today as it has been broken since sometime back in June. Already have the part ready to go and guess I could do it outside as long as it isn't raining. Beyond that though, I think the afternoon will be filled with more outside work.

No comments:

Post a Comment