Thursday, October 24, 2013

    Packing up the trailer and pulling out of this little piece of heaven today. Headed west to Nashville this morning. With luck I'll be pulling into 'Seven Point's' campground just outside the city this afternoon sometime. I think I have a reservation there since they sent me an email about it several weeks ago when I talked to them. But since then they haven't been answering their phone and I can't find any record of it on my campground account. Oh well! Will just have to wait and see and keep a contingency plan in hand for a back up just in case.

    In the meantime; it's cold here this morning and I'll be glad when the sun is up enough to warm things up. It is suppose to snow here in Virginia tomorrow so I won't be missing that too much. I will be missing the woods, the horses, the food and company. I'll even miss being able to take a long hot shower in a space that is actually big enough to turn around in. So I'll be back here again. Right now the plan is to come through here sometime in mid December on my way to W. Virginia, if not sooner. So thanks to Rima and all of her friends and family that have made my stay here so enjoyable. Will be seeing you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment