Wednesday, July 2, 2014

   Headed north to Chadron NB this morning after spending several days here in Imperial with my sister and brother in law. It has been a wonderful time here, and this last weekend in Scotts Bluff with my nephew and his family. My brother in law, Mark, has really done a great job on fixing broken stuff on the trailer. It amazes me to watch him work and the quality of what he does, he is truly an amazing technician. Last night he checked and repacked all of the wheel bearings on the trailer and then went on to get my trailer brakes, which I didn't even know were broken, working again. I owe them both big time and hope I can pay some of it back when they visit me next weekend by taking them out to dinner and a play at Fort Robinson. Time to go pack right now though.
   Have been fighting allergies for the last couple of days and it has served to remind me that I'm still pretty much allergic to everything. On the other hand it hasn't been to bad other than maybe a small sinus infection a couple of days ago. My temperature shot up to around 102 and I dealt with a headache for more than a day and a half. But finally I managed to blow all that 'stuff' out of my nose and I have felt much better since then.
   Guess I better go catch a quick shower and get the rest of my stuff packed up. I'm looking forward to a pleasant drive north today before it gets to warm out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment