Monday, November 17, 2014

( Sorry... thought I had posted this, but evidently not. So here is the one from Saturday, Nov. 15, 2014)  


  Yea! It turned off sunny this morning..... very cold, but at least the sun is out. I hung out at the trailer for a couple hours drinking hot tea, but finally made it outside around 10:00. I ended up just walking down to the beach there at the campground. It isn't a very big, or long beach but when the ocean is as calm as it was this morning it does have this one section over on the north side that has a whole bunch of tide pools to look at. I had a great time looking at the starfish and poking sea anemonies. Of course there was that one time my foot slipped off the rock and right into the water up to nearly my knee. Brrrr!
    So that is what has been going on so far today. I'm now in the library once again where I have already checked on a campsite for tomorrow in Eugene.  Will stay there for a couple of nights before heading south and, what I hope, are some warmer temperatures.
   Right now though I want to finish up here and then head out for a movie. There is one called 'John Wick' playing at 4:10 and I need to get the heck out of here. But first, a couple of pictures from more than a month ago up in Washington state near the town of Morton.




Old Barns near Morton Washington - Oct 9, 2014









Your basic old red barn.

 

 

 

I like the setting for this barn.

 






brk*

No comments:

Post a Comment