Saturday, April 6, 2013

  A couple of very long and very stressful days here in Colorado dealing with some personnel issues. It is all working out, but it looks as though it may take a while yet for things to be resolved. In the meantime it is still nice to be around so much of my family and so many of my good friends. I can always count on at least a few good moments everyday with smiles and humour. My family really is pretty good overall, especially when we have a compelling issue that needs to be dealt with and my friends have been even better in some ways with lots of support and hot tea when I need it. It will likely be a few more days before I can really get back to posting on more fun topics and more photo's from the road. But it will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment