Thursday, April 11, 2013

   So for those few of you that are also on facebook with me I apologize that the following is just a cut and paste of the message that I posted there earlier this evening. But as it is getting on towards 11:00 p.m. here and the alarm clock will be going off in  less than 4 hours, "I'm not all that sorry" that I'm taking the lazy way out. Deal with it and I'll try not to do it very often in the future.



    My last day/night here in Colorado, tomorrow, way to early in the morning, I'll be heading back to Richmond and Esmerelda, my home on the road. It has been good to be here over the past week seeing family and friends and working through issues as they have come up. I now understand better the phrase 'Bittersweet' as it relates to life and all the good and bad that go with it.... Time to get back into being on the road again, seeing new sights, meeting new people and enjoying those friends and family that make life so worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment