Thursday, June 14, 2012

    Up at 2:00 a.m. this morning.... that kind of thing should really be illegal, but in this case there is no one to blame but myself. Thankfully there is this great thing people who live in real houses have called a 'shower'. It certainly helps when you only have 3 hours of sleep.

    Off to the airport and on to a plane headed for San Diego. Airport security was only mildly irritating this morning. Seems like the rules change a little bit each time you fly, so there is always something new to learn. A good flight and maybe even a short nap. Certainly hope I didn't snore to loudly if I did fall asleep. The usual hassles associated with picking up the rental car and then out onto I-5 and the shock of being back in California rush hour traffic. Sure am glad Emma, my GPS, made the trip out here with me or I might have ended up almost anywhere.

   Stopped for a bit of breakfast along the way and then headed on over to my sister's place. Got there just in time to unpack and take off running errands with her. Her daughter, my niece and god daughter, is graduating from high school tomorrow. So there were trips to pick up chairs and tables and trips to Costco for food for the party tomorrow afternoon.

   Had time for a bit of a nap this afternoon and a nice dinner with everyone this evening. My sister-in-law has her older sister and niece here also, so it was me and 5 women for the evening. Lot's of laughing going on. Tomorrow and Saturday will be busy days and then life should slow down pretty good after that. Glad to be here and looking forward to seeing Erin graduate tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment