Wednesday, June 13, 2012

   Wonderful day hanging out with my friends here in Denver. I had a chance to go through my box of mail and throw out all the junk stuff and all the Cabela's catalogs they always seem to send. I swear, you could recycle a whole forest with all of the paper they mail out.

   Also got one of my credit cards all straightened out again, it had expired while I was gone, so no real way for me to do anything about it until I got back. It was my REI card though, so not one that would be easy for me to give up on. Also found my new dive card, so that will be handy next time an opportunity comes up again.

    Finished up the afternoon by doing a load of laundry and then taking a short nap on the couch. One of life's simple pleasures for sure. Need to finish up just a little more packing and then everything will be ready for tomorrow. Need to be up around 2:00 a.m. in order to get everything done and to the airport on time for my flight to San Diego.

   Had dinner this evening with the friends I'm staying with, as well as another couple that belong to the same 'Boat People' group we are all in. (Those friends who go on canoeing, sailing or other types of boating trips together). We had Mexican food again this evening, and it was just as good as last nights meal, maybe even better because of the great conversations. Pretty much done for the day though. Will need to locate my phone at some point, it has gone missing, but I'm sure it will show up again sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment