Sunday, July 15, 2012

    A rare additional post for today. Had to get a few of these pictures out that I took yesterday prior to the big parade here in Chadron. This is my latest Grand Nephew, Rykin. He's about 3 months old now and cute as can be.

My newest Grand Nephew, Rykin. About 3 months old right now.
Another view of him in his bouncy chair.
The proud papa, my nephew Luke. Most people say that he and Rykin look just alike. Certainly some family resemblance going on there.
My sister Kathy, Luke's mom, and her first Grand Son.
He's just so darn cute!
I got to get in on the fun too, so here I am with my newest Grand Nephew Rykin and my Grand Niece, Aubree.
A thumb sucking photo. One that can be used against him when he gets into his teenage years and can still be embarrassed by such things.
Aubree was in a rare bad mood for most of the day. She is usually one of the happiest and best behaved kids I know. Here she is doing the 'lip' thing. Still cute though.
Such a nice life; eat, sleep, poop.... eat, sleep. Wait a minute, kind of sounds like retirement to me.

 Nothing is cuter than a baby sleeping on your shoulder. You should hear him snore.

No comments:

Post a Comment