Tuesday, November 6, 2012

    Just finished listening to the election results on radio and my immediate feeling is one of relief..... that it is now all over. I certainly have my own favorites in the race and I certainly made sure that I voted more than a month ago. Now I hope we can heal a little bit and get on to fixing some of the problems that exist. In the meantime it will be so nice to not have to listen to any more trashy ads from either side of the aisle.

    With that being said.... rain last night and then a cold, grey day here in Chattanooga. Did get out this afternoon and went over to a park and walked along the river for a couple of hours. Spent a little time doing some grocery shopping, needed some more banana's, and also found a 5 disc DVD set of the new Star Trek movies. Watched the first one, Generations, this evening. Remember seeing it way back when it came out in the theatre's, but forgot that it wasn't all that great that time either. Oh well, still 4 more to go and even a so-so Star Trek movie is okay on a cold and rainy evening. Hope it clears off a bit tomorrow as it would be nice to get out and do a few things. Will just have to just wait and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment