Wednesday, January 30, 2013

   Up at 8:30 this morning cuz my alarm failed to go off at 8:00 a.m. like it was suppose to. Even though I checked, and yes, it was set for 8:00 a.m., and yes, the little alarm doohickey was clearly visible as being 'ON'.  Guess I need to now figure out if it was a random glitch or if it is time for a new alarm clock?

    Other than that the day went really well. The only reason I was up that early to begin with was that it was time to leave the cool bay breeze's of Fort DeSoto and move north and inland to my next stop in McIntosh, Florida.

     Packing up went well, and other than having to wait a bit at the tank unloading spot, it didn't take all that long either after breakfast and my usual routine were done. A nice steady tail wind all the way up the interstate. Stopped for a bit of lunch somewhere south of Ocala and then called a few friends I hadn't talked to in a while since there was a good signal there. Finally pulled into the RV park around 4:00 and got all squared away again.

    A warm day today with all the sunshine and all, it is cooling down right now though as a cold front moves through and drops a few rain drops on the trailer roof. Going to hang loose for the next couple of days and not plan to much in advance. I do know that there are a couple of plays going on in Gainsville that would be fun to take in but need to check on dates as it would be nice to do one this weekend and then one when I get back from St Croix. Also need to sign up for a few more dance weekends and start organizing for my trip next week. That will mean a couple more loads of laundry at some point. I may wait on that though until Monday, just in case I want to do the regular Gainsville dance on Sunday afternoon.  Otherwise life is just grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment