Sunday, April 29, 2012

    Just finished up another night of dancing. Really, really fun this evening, both Seth Tepher and Great Bear Trio were right on the mark. So my feet hurt, and my knees hurt and my lower back and nearly all of the rest of me, but what a wonderful evening it has been.

   The dance went until midnight and then a bunch of us retired to the dining hall to continue the festivities. Lot's of bottles of wine and beer, but what surprised me was all of the harder stuff that appeared. These people really know how to party, that's for sure. I had a couple glasses of wine and some very good home made bourbon that Stephen makes and brought with him.  A couple other single malt scotches were also in the vicinity and the women I was sitting by, Cindy, made sure to snag a little bit out of each one.

   Lots of fun today but I've got to say that I am pretty wiped out right at the moment. Need to get this sent off and then go and get some sleep. One more day of dancing and then I'm done for the weekend. Oh, as a side note, for this dance next year they have all ready picked 'Hot Point String Band' and 'Notorious' for their bands with Nils Fredland and Diane Silver as their caller's. If at all possible it is a dance that I don't want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment