Wednesday, November 27, 2013

   Woke up to clearer weather this morning. Very, very cold outside however. Spent some time in the trailer and just hung out for awhile. Have been watching the 6th season DVD of the Big Bang Theory since last night. Even though I have seen every episode at least once, it is still great fun to watch them all over again. It is even better to watch them without any commercials.

    Grabbed a couple of coats this afternoon, put on real shoes and drove own to Manatee State Park for a couple of hours. Walked a couple of their trails there for several hours, but finally froze out and had to get back in the truck and turn the heater on.

    Getting ready to head back to the trailer in a few minutes. Not much going on there this evening, but I'm thinking it might be time to straighten up and clean a little. It is suppose to get down below freezing here tonight. I am glad I'm somewhere with electricity so the heaters will work. I know I could go further south and probably escape some of this cold, but that would mean planning at least 6 months in advance in order to find a place to camp down there, especially if I wanted to go someplace like the 'Keys'. Just not sure being that well organized is a good fit for me, so I'll just hang out where I am at the moment and then hope that it warms up in the next day or two.

   So tomorrow is Thanksgiving. No great plans for me of course. If it isn't raining the plan is to load up and head off to the beach. Depending on the temperature my thermos will either have margaritas or hot tea in it, I'm hoping for margaritas. But I have a new beach book that will be fun to read. A new, for me, Lee Child novel starring his hero Jack Reacher. Should be a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment