Saturday, November 2, 2013

   Having to deal with what feels like a huge sinus headache today. Started to feel symptoms of it as early as yesterday afternoon, but it was pretty much full blown by the time I woke up this morning. Have been busy taking sinus drugs and lots of aspirin since then and they seem to be getting a hold on it. At least now I'm able to sit up and not feel like I'll fall over because my ears and nose are all plugged up.

    Not sure why all the problems are cropping up right now... the weather is beautiful outside, with the sun shining and a little breeze building. If I had to guess, I would say it is from one of two sources, the first being the incredible rain storm from the other night. With more moisture all around I am sure mold spores from dead leaves and other materials have gone through the roof. The other source is actually more scary, that being that the water line leak I had the other the day under the bed. It might be that I now have my own crop of mold growing right here in the trailer. Not actually seeing any sign of that being the case but I'll be keeping my eyes, and nose, open for any real signs.

   So with all of that being said as a lead in explanation it should come as no surprise that I haven't really been up and around much in the last 24 hours. It hasn't quite gotten to the 'curl up in a fetal position and moan' stage yet. But I really haven't been all that gung-ho to go out and do much either.

   I did manage to get out and enjoy the dance last night, the first night of a weekend of dancing to the music of Contrazz and calling of Diane Silver. Only a little problem in finding the dance venue, but Emma did a good job of getting me close to the parking garage and some quick directions from a couple dancers walking by got me the rest of the way there. Walked in and immediately saw someone I know from dancing in Colorado. Turns out that there are at least 8 people here form the Denver dance area. Fun to see, talk and dance with a few of them through out the evening. Seems like there is a plethora of women at this dance so it was no problem finding partners to dance with all evening. Of course the music was good, as was the calling, so it was no hardship to have to dance every dance.

    Finally met up with  a friend of mine on facebook that I had never met before. Fun to get a few minutes to talk with him and hope to talk to him again before the end of the weekend. Looking forward to the dancing again tonight also. No costume for me this evening. Have never been into dressing up for fun for some reason. For right now though I'm just going to hang out and drink more tea. A little caffeine seems to be working pretty good on the headache.



No comments:

Post a Comment