Wednesday, January 15, 2014

     Somewhat frustrating day for me today. Have had a bunch of pictures done that I would very much like to post and for some reason my Blog site won't let it happen. Not sure what the problem is as I can't think of anything that I have been doing differently. It's just that now nothing will load up for me. So.... this will be a rather short post tonight since I spent several hours already today trying to get this to work and the only thing it has done is make me frustrated.


 
 That being said; the rest of the day was actually quite enjoyable. It was cloudy and overcast for most of the day, but still pretty warm outside. Warm enough to get out and about for a couple of hours at least. Spent the whole day here in the park and the surrounding area walking a couple of the trails around here. Lots of deer in the area, as well as a couple armadillo's and lots of birds. It was also nice to spend some time over at the spring staring down into it's crystal blue depths. Lot's and lots of fish swimming around in there. Every once in a while you would see one take a leap at one of the thousands of dragonflies going by. Pretty cool.


 
  Spent the evening reading a John Grisham book, The Brethren, as well as watching a couple cheesy movies. Found two in the store the other day called 'The Librarian'. Guess they never made it out to the actual movie theatre, but might of made it onto TV at one time. Basically a cross between the Indiana Jones series and the Mummy series, they weren't too awful. But then again they weren't all that great either. Entertaining enough I guess, and most of the time that is all they need to be.


 
 Looks like it is going to remain cloudy, and even a little rainy for the next couple of days. It might even get a bit cooler at night. Still better than being up in the cold and the snow I think. Am headed off tomorrow to meet up with a friend who lives here in the Orlando area. Not sure what is on the agenda for Jan and I yet, but I think it will at least include dinner out at Paco's. Looking forward to seeing her again and having some half decent Mexican food. Will continue to try to load photo's, but not sure what else to try right now.




















No comments:

Post a Comment