Sunday, January 19, 2014

     Finished up the dance weekend at 4:00 this afternoon. Like usual, the last hour or two of dancing was pretty much the best of the whole weekend. This on a weekend which was pretty darn good to start with.
At the very end both bands, Perpetual e-Motion and Moving Violations, were on stage playing like crazy. Not sure the 'new' band should be called Moving e-Motion or Perpetual Violations. What was obvious was that the level of music went up two or three notches from the already high level it had been at.

    So now it is going to be another two plus weeks before I have another chance to contra dance at this level. Since I screwed up and didn't put in an application for the 'Snow Ball' in time to make it in, I'll just have to wait until I head off for St Croix for that. I may be able to do a weekly dance somewhere along the way, but I think I'm just going to have to figure out how to entertain myself in other ways until then.

    So looking ahead; I'm going to see what other things there are in this area to see and do. On Thursday I'll be headed back over to the Gainsville area where I hope to set the trailer up for at least a couple of weeks. So I hope the weather will continue to stay nice and I will find some fun things to do out doors.

    In the meantime; here are a few more pictures from a couple of weeks ago. They show my friend Rima and her grand daughter on the day she and I baby sat her for most of the day.

Rima and Brynn feeding treats to the horses - Dec 2013



Back at the horses one more time, Brynn just seems to like them.... and they seem to like her too.


Fuzzy was remarkably calm.


My favorite in this batch.

Cousins. Brynn and Gabriel at the Holiday dinner.









No comments:

Post a Comment