Thursday, October 18, 2012

    A little more productive day today... at least as far as mundane or routine stuff is concerned. Managed to get my flu shot earlier this morning. It took me nearly an hour and cost me $25, since my insurance wouldn't pay for it, since they will do it for free if I just show up at one of their clinics in Colorado. But it is done now, and I am glad to have it over with since I spend a lot of time dancing with hundreds of people nearly every week. So far I have been lucky and haven't even caught a cold from anyone, let alone the flu.

    Also got some computer stuff taken care of, mostly involving my little WiFi device I use to connect to the web, when there isn't any free WiFi around for me to hook on to... like now for instance. I had lost my security code for the device and could no longer read it on the back cover, so I took it in to a Verizon store to see if they could look it up for me. The 'kid' there listened to what I needed, took my device, twisted the back cover off of it and told me there was a back up number located on the inside of the case. So I was out of there in less than a minute.

    Picked up some groceries this evening and once they were all unpacked back at the trailer it was  time to sit down and relax for a bit. Spent a pleasant 100+ mins watching the older movie 'Inside Man' with Clive Owen, Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster, among others. Good movie, very intriguing plot and very good acting of course.

    Will be heading for Gettysburg tomorrow if it isn't raining to hard at that time. It is only an hour away from here and it should be kind of interesting. I thought I had been there back in the 70's. But now I'm thinking that was Valley Forge and that I have never been there before. But who knows for sure, it should be interesting no matter what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment