Sunday, October 14, 2012

     To busy having fun to write much these past couple of days. It was an absolutely wonderful day yesterday just hanging out and then dancing all evening. Wandered around the grounds, sat around and talked to people and then last night, spent several hours getting really hot and sweaty while dancing to the tunes from Crowfoot and Elixir and the calling of Nils and Will.

    It is now Sunday morning and I'm hanging out in the truck of all places, as my primary computer went crazy and now the screen looks like someone has thrown a torn curtain over it. Lucky for me I had my last computer fixed and along as a backup. It doesn't run quite as fast, or as well as the other one does, but at least it runs.

    Still to come today is our last dance after lunch and then packing up and taking off. Will head for Scranton tonight and find some rest area along the way to stop at and then go the rest of the way into the DC area tomorrow. In the meantime I'll try to figure out what is going on with the other computer and then see if I can get this one charged up as it seems that it doesn't seem to be doing that right now even though it is plugged into the truck at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment