Thursday, October 11, 2012

   A sunny, yet cold day today. Didn't do a lot outside, other than putting up a few things around the trailer and truck in order to get on the road again in the morning. Otherwise I spent a lot of time today cleaning and putting stuff away inside. It was good to get some of that out of the way. Also got a bag packed for the weekend, because even though the trailer is going with me, I'm pretty sure that I'll be staying in one of the cabins at the camp.

   Went over to the Thursday night contra dance in Concord this evening. It was a bit better than the one on Monday mainly because there were more people at it. A good full 3 lines for most of the evening, with only a few people sitting out at any one dance. Really good music this evening and the calling was pretty good also. I got to dance every dance but one during the evening... one should never go to the bathroom before the break if they want to keep dancing.

   Need to be up early tomorrow to pack up and get on the road. My GPS tells me it would only take 2-3 hours to get over to Cape Cod and the dance. Looking forward to having three days to dance again. Plus Elixir is playing with Nils playing and calling. How can that be bad? Off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment