Wednesday, October 10, 2012

    Rained all day today again.... am beginning to think it is time to head south and escape out of this weather pattern. Fortunatly there are still a few things left to do up here, so not quite yet.

    Didn't make it in to Boston today as planned. Didn't see any reason to go if it was just going to rain on me all day. It may be that I don't get to tour the town this time around, may have to save that for the next time I am through this area.

   I did go out for a little while this afternoon just to get out of the trailer for a while. Went and picked up some fresh fruit and veggies again at the grocery store and then went over to a Target store for a bit just to have some place dry to walk around in. Otherwise I've been hanging around the trailer for most of the day. Did get all the dishes done and I am almost through reading all the magazines I had brought from Colorado when I left. These are all the ones that I had acquired over nearly 6 months of not picking up mail there. Finally decided to let all of those subscriptions expire, so I won't have nearly the same problem next time I get the mail again.

   Am hoping for a little sunshine tomorrow so that I can get out and do something during the day. Had one guy I met yesterday tell me that there is some stuff over in Lowell Mass. that might be interesting to see. It is all about the industrial revolution and how it effected life in that town and the ones surrounding it. Will  have to look and see if there is any thing on the net about it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment