Sunday, December 23, 2012

    Busy, busy, busy today running around trying to get things put together for my trip tomorrow. I think it will all come together in the morning, but I am sure there will still be dozens of things to do before getting on the road tomorrow.

    Will be putting Esmerelda into storage for a month while I'm off traipsing around the north country. In the meantime I have been busy eating up everything in the fridge that I can as it will be left empty and unplugged while I'm gone.

   Got some new playlists downloaded to the iPod and all of my clothes are packed. Had wanted to do a load of laundry today, but the one thing I couldn't find was an open laundry mat on Sunday. Oh well, will take it all along and see if I can maybe get it all done tomorrow while driving.

   Need to get to bed now though, it is going to be a long day of moving and then driving tomorrow. The one good thing is that I really do like to travel. Obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment