Thursday, December 13, 2012

   Still feeling a bit off today, so it was a very quiet and easy day for me. Stayed in all day and slept off and on all afternoon. It feels like it is starting to break already, but at least one more day maybe to finish it all up. Won't know of course until tomorrow morning. It's pretty boring really and not something you think much about when you start out on an odessey like this. But you can still get sick obviously and dealing with it is one of those things that needs to be thought about.

   For me, when not drinking hot tea, popping aspirin or taking naps I was reading my book. Finished up one and am on to another already. May watch a DVD yet this evening, or maybe I'll just go take another nap again. Hope I feel better by tomorrow, I hate being stuck inside for any length of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment