Wednesday, December 12, 2012

    Rained once again this afternoon.... hard! The morning was alright, cloudy, a bit cooler, but the rain didn't start up again until about 3:00 this afternoon. Then it kept up for a couple of hours at a good clip and finally slowed down around 6:00.

   I took one quick trip into the city to mail a package, the last one of the Christmas season. But Emma, my GPS failed me once again and took me to a post office that was no longer there. It happened to be the county court house and some guy must of taken pity on me and asked what it was I needed as I appeared to be lost. It was either that or he thought I was there to bomb something...... But I wasn't!!!!! He pointed me in the direction of the next nearest Post Office though, so my errand at least got done.

   I thought my cold was doing better this afternoon, but it seems to have taken a turn for the worse this evening. My throat is all wanked out and I'm coughing more this evening. Still thinking it will pass fairly quickly with just rest, liquids and aspirin. I guess if a person needs to be sick it might be good to do it while you can't really be outside anyway. Hoping to feel better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment