Sunday, December 16, 2012

    Still battling this cold, or what ever it is, I picked up nearly a week ago. I thought several days ago that it was nearly over with, only to have it bounce back and go in a whole different direction several times. Yesterday and last night it was a matter of having a sinus infection complete with it's multiple pieces of tissue and lot's of mean, nasty green stuff, that I am happy to say is now pretty much over with. Thought it was going to take some good old antibiotics to kick it's butt, but really all it took was snorting one cup of warm salt water after another up your nose. yuck!!!!

    The coughing deep down in my chest is now nearly over with also, but once in awhile I'll find myself bounding up off of the sofa or in bed and having a terrific coughing fit that just hurts everything from the head down. It may take another day or two before that is totally over with.

    So I postponed a trip over to Orlando this afternoon to meet up with a friend. Really wanted to go see her again and maybe watch the football game with her, or at least go out for some decent Mexican food. But that can wait until I'm back in the state again after my holiday tour to the north. Right now it is a matter of needing to get better so travel and dancing with be more enjoyable. I am hoping once again that one more night will make a difference in how I feel and hope that I wake up feeling better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment